Center Operations and Special Events Calendar
Holidays and Staff Development Days
- Monday, September 5th – Labor Day Holiday
- Monday, August 22nd – Staff Development Day – Day Program (Center Closed to Clients)
- Thursday, November 24th – Thanksgiving Day Holiday
- Friday, November 25th – Thanksgiving Holiday
- Friday, December 23rd – Christmas Eve Holiday Observed – Day Program
- Saturday, December 24th – Christmas Eve Holiday Recognized – Residential
- Sunday, December 25th – Christmas Day Holiday Recognized – Residential
- Monday, December 26th – Christmas Day Holiday Observed – Day Program
- Sunday, January 1st – New Year's Day Holiday Recognized – Residential
- Monday, January 2nd – New Year's Day Holiday Observed – Day Program
- Monday, January 16th – martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
- Monday, March 6th – Staff Development Day – Day Program (Center Closed to Clients)
- Monday, May 29th – Memorial Day Holiday
- Tuesday, July 4th – Independence Day Holiday
**Hi-Hope is closed to clients on Day Program Staff Development Days ONLY**
- Thursday, June 29th, 2017 – 4th of July Celebration/Cookout
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- HI-HOPE WILL BE OPENED DURING THE WEEK OF CHRISTMAS – WILL BE CLOSED ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 23RD, MONDAY, DECEMBER 26TH AND MONDAY, JANUARY 2ND ONLY.
- HI-HOPE IS CLOSED TO CLIENTS ON DAY PROGRAM STAFF DEVELOPMENT DAYS
How To Use The Calendar: (click to expand/collapse)
- To learn more about a particular event:
- Click the event on the calendar to display the date, time and brief description of event.
Click the description (if present) to get more event information.
- To change calendar viewing format:
- The calendar displays in Agenda format.
Click the month tab on top right of the calendar to view the calendar by month.
Click the week tab on the top right of the calendar to view the calendar by week.
- To view events from today onwards:
- Click the ‘Today’ button on the top left of the calendar.
- To move backwards and forwards in time
- Click the blue button with the gray back arrow on the top left of the calendar (displays tooltip ‘Previous Period’) to see past events.
Click the blue button with the gray next arrow on the top left of the calendar (displays tooltip ‘Next Period’) to see future events.