Fiscal Year 2016 Goals
- Person-centered, quality, timely services are available – annual initiatives center on reviewing and modifying our current service delivery to ensure a “person-centered” focus and ensuring that feedback from key stakeholders is utilized to improve service.
- Cost effective services are available – activities include the implementation of an electronic timekeeping system and department restructuring to ensure high cost efficiency.
- All staff receives the support needed to increase and improve the availability of person-centered supports.
- Sufficient funding support is available for identified services – focus is on the implementation of a recent development audit to ensure that Hi-Hope is poised to support a variety of fundraising efforts.
- Key investments are made to ensure long term, efficient operations – investments are being made in the areas of development, communication and strategic planning.