Hi-Hope Center offers a variety of career opportunities. Both full-time and part-time careers are
available at the service center in Lawrenceville as well as at each residential site located in
Bethlehem, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, and Snellville. Competitive wages and benefits are offered.
Individuals interested in working with adults with intellectual and other developmental disabilities
are encouraged to apply. Hi-Hope Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Regular Full Time Employee Benefits
- 12 Paid Holidays per year. 4 In-service days for employee training.
We are paid semi-monthly (twice a month) and direct deposit is available..
- Upon employment the employee will start to accrue 6.666 hours
per month for vacation time. New employees must wait 90 days after
their date of hire to use vacation or sick time it will not be
advanced in the first year. Accrual rate for vacation time
increases as the length of time employment increases. Sick time is
accrued monthly at the rate of 8 hours per month.
- Medical insurance coverage effective the first of the month following the 90th day of employment. Employee will be responsible for a portion of the medical insurance coverage fee.
- Employees can purchase optional insurance (dental, cancer, short
term disability, and additional life insurance).
- The organization provides long term disability insurance, and life insurance one time your annual salary.
- Eligible for 401K and Pension & Profit Sharing after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours worked.
- Three days bereavement leave per year upon eligibility.
- 40 hours of paid time off per year for witness duty upon eligibility.
- 40 hours of paid time off per year for jury duty upon eligibility.
- Twelve weeks of FMLA per year upon eligibility.
- Military leave as outlined in the Personnel Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Condition of
Employment: Successfully passing urine drug screen, pre-employment
physical, motor vehicle record check and criminal record
investigation check (FBI & GBI). At minimum 1 year experience in
the human service field and high school diploma and/or GED. College
credit in relevant area of study may be substituted for years of
experience. Valid Georgia Driver's License.
Direct Support Professional(Posted 9/16/2013)
Community Access Program Supervisor(Posted 9/16/2013)
House Manage(Posted 02/24/2014)