EMPLOYEE-OF-THE-YEAR NOMINATION FORM
Deadline for submission is 1:00 p.m. August 28, 2018
This award, whose purpose is to recognize and reward outstanding employees, is sponsored by Hi-Hope Service Center, Inc. Four awards are given - one in each of three categories based on employee classification and department in addition to a separate, overall "Employee of the Year" award. Members of the Hi-Hope senior leadership team serve on the selection committees for each category. The overall "Employee of the Year" is selected by the CEO, COO, CFO and CDO.
Preference will be given to employees who exhibit the following:
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality.
- Positive attitude, teamwork, initiative, creativity and dedication.
- Use of person-centered practices in the workplace.
- The impact of their work is evident through significant accomplishment which contributes to increased independence for an individual they support and/or increased efficiency or effectiveness in their department.
- Furthers the mission of Hi-Hope Service Center.