A few weeks ago - in the midst of creating the new website - Hi-Hope held a staff development day and announced our Employees of the Year in various categories, including the overall winner. Below is the list of these folks who have had a huge impact on Hi-Hope this year. These individuals are known for their willingness to help, their creativity, their positive attitude, their dedication, their focus on our mission, and their teamwork. So, without further adieu:
- The Management Employee of the the Year is none other than Carol Steier who has been shepherding us through the renovation process here at Hi-Hope and at all the group homes. Final stretch, Carol!
- The Residential Employee of the Year is Folashade Oluranti, a dedicated employee who makes her location a true "home" in every sense of the word.
- The Day Services Employee of the Year is Pamela Griffith, a 15 year employee known for her creativity and artistic endeavors.
- The Administrative Employee of the Year is Manuel Espinoza who you might recognize from the profile we ran on him a few months back. Manny is pretty much "the man!"
- And the Overall Employee of the Year is the great, the fantastic, the big-hearted Dominick McAfee who is the first residential staff member to win our highest honor. Dominick pretty much does it all and always, always with a positive attitude.
If you happen to cross paths with these heroes of Hi-Hope, pat them on the back, shake their hand, congratulate them, wish them well and thank them for all they have done and continue to do. Hi-Hope runs on the work and dedication of people like our employees of the year.